Theme: Exploring the gateway to peace and mental health wellbeing through psychiatry and Psychology
Inovine Conferences heartily invites all the participants to attend “World Congress on Psychiatry, Psychology and Mental health” schedule during November 21-22, 2019 at Valencia, Spain With having theme "Exploring the gateway to peace and mental health wellbeing through psychiatry and Psychology"
Psychiatry Congress 2019 anticipates hundreds of participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations worldwide distinguished academics in the field of neuroscience and neurology, Psychiatrists, public health professionals, scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars to exchange about state of the art research and technologies. We are truly honoured to welcome world renowned faculty to Innovate, Educate and invigorate our attendees.
Categories: Psychiatry, Mental health, Neuroscience, Psychology
Scope and Importance of Psychiatry:
Psychiatry 2019 event provide a unique forum to bring together worldwide distinguished academics in the field of neuroscience and neurology, Psychiatrists, public health professionals, scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars to exchange about state of the art research and technologies.
Who to Attend?
The event aims to provide a discussion platform involving University professors, students, faculty staff, academic researchers, hospitalists, international speakers, scientists, research scholars, practitioners, psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, mental health professionals, counselors, coaches, neurologists, neurosurgeons, nurse practitioners, social workers, pharmacists, clinicians, physicians, clinical practitioners, occupational & speech therapists and Medical healthcare givers, rehabilitation specialists, business entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, pharma industries/companies
Psychiatrists | Physicians | Psychologists | Neuro Specialists Researchers | Psychiatric counselors |Health care professionals | Professors | Industrial Experts |Neuropsychiatrists | Mental health Nurses | Neuroscience Scientists | Lecturers and Students from Academia | Students from Academia in the research of Psychology |Psychiatric Therapist
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Psychiatry and Psychology
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Mental Health and its Disorders
- Women Mental Health and illness
- Neuropsychiatry and Neuroscience
- Psychopathology and psychopathy
- Psychotherapy and psychopharmacology
- Schizophrenia, Psychosis and Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorder and Medicine
- Alzheimer ’s disease
- Autism and ADHD
- Addiction, Opioids, Substance Abuse and Recovery
- Neurosurgery and Neurooncology
- Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS) and Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Emotion Regulation Therapy
- Yoga, Medication and Mindfulness
- Dual Diagnosis - Mental Illness Co-happening with Substance Abuse
- Early diagnostics and interventions
- Research Education and Case studies on Mental Health
Who can Attend
- Neuro Specialists Researchers
- Psychiatric counselors
- Health care professionals
- Industrial Experts
- Mental health Nurses
- Neuroscience Scientists
- Lecturers and Students from Academia
- Students from Academia in the research of Psychology
- Psychiatric Therapist
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Valencia which is on the east coast of Spain, is the capital of the autonomous community of Valencia and the third-largest city in Spain after Madrid and Barcelona, with around 800,000 inhabitants in the administrative centre. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 1.5–1.6 million people. Valencia is Spain's third largest metropolitan area, with a population ranging from 1.7 to 2.5 million depending on how the metropolitan area is defined. The Port of Valencia is the 5th busiest container port in Europe and the busiest container port on the Mediterranean Sea. The city is ranked at Gamma+ in the Globalization and World Cities Research Network. Valencia is integrated into an industrial area on the Costa del Azahar (Orange Blossom Coast).
The Valencia Airport, is an international airport , located in Manises, 8 km west of the city of Valenci and the metro lines 3 and 5 connects the airport in short time with the city.
Valencia is the 3rd largest city in Spain and has all the cultural, educational and gastronomic benefits of a large city but still is a city of Barrios. Each like its own small pueblo or village with a friendly easy going cafe lifestyle. It is city where you are more likely to wake up to church bells and birds singing than traffic and urban noise. Valencia unlike its larger siblings Madrid and Barcelona still maintains an authentic Spanish lifestyle while it has grown into a vibrant modern city.